What you need to know

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello 2011

Hello readers, I apologise for the long absence due to family commitments. Although a few days late, I would like to wish all my readers Happy New Year. May the year ahead bring happiness, peace and good health to all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who have taken the time to visit my blog and given me the encouragement and support. My blog is only about 6 months old but I have learned so much since I started. Not to mention 'met' so many lovely people. Before I started blogging, I didn't think I would be able to start one or even write about things that may interest others. But once I started, it got easier and I feel less self-conscious writing about myself. I do like to keep things to crafting but life is not just about crafting so this year I have decided to share other interests as well. I was toying with the idea of starting another blog for non-craft topics but am worried it might be too time consuming. I have to see it goes, I would love to start a blog on pets.

I have many challenges this year so I may not have time to blog as much as before. I am determined to be more focused and disciplined and to make more time for my family and myself. This is sort of a new years' resolution but I dread to call it that as its bound to be left behind! At the end of the day I can only do my best. So once again thank you for visiting my blog. I have treasured every comment and encouragement. I would also thank all the bloggers out there who take their time to share their work, write tutorials and provide help to the rest of us. The world will be a duller place without my blogging friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails