What you need to know

Thursday 25 November 2010

Purple shades christmas cards Part 2

Here are 2 more purple shades cards. The Santa stamp is one I've had for a few years but didn't get round to using it. The snowflakes card is a previous design but this time in purple instead of blue. Hope you enjoy these two cards. Thanks for stopping by :) x
 Materials: Hero Arts snowflake stamp, text printed using Word, Brilliance ink pad, grosgrain ribbon, pearl accents

 Materials: Santa stamp by Rubber Stampede, Words by Prairie Rubber Stamp, snowflake punch, purple gems, silver mirri card, silver trim and purple organza ribbon

13 comments:

  1. the first card, did you just tear the paper? i love it, ally! :D

    you know what ally, each time i see purple, it always reminds me of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colors.Love the first CAS card.cute:))
    Kavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi As, yes I did. At least it makes you think of me!Hahax

    Thanks Kavithax

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lavender is such a soft and sweet colour =)nice cards, ally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ally.. long time no hear :)

    I have an award from you, dear.. Come & collect @ my Blog, k?

    Hv fun and I loooove your purple cards- so sweet & simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ET! Will pop over to your blog to thank you again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and nice inspiration which shows me a standard work its great

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards! A merry Christmas and a happy new year ahead to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Suganthi, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ...........Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Sheeba, happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails