What you need to know

Thursday 7 October 2010

Quilled Christmas cards

I've started the season by making some quilled cards. I've picked some simple designs that are quick to make. I also need the practice! Love making Christmas cards, I can use as much glitter and bling as I like or have in my stash. I am going to try using most if not all of my rubber stamps this year, some of them are still 'virgin' stamps! Anyways, that is the aim, whether it will happen or not remains to be seen.The card directly below was inspired by a design by Sharon Harnist of Paperfections. Sorry I can't provide a direct link as I can't find it on her blog, I think it might have been a card she did last year during the holiday season.


Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shanti! Thank you so very much for popping by my blog & leaving a comment! Very sweet of you! :) Your quilling cards are truly a delight to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Sharm, thanks for popping over and for the compliment. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ally! i love them all! :D especially the chrismast tree! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks As, I'm sure you can do a better Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails