What you need to know

Sunday 18 July 2010

Sweetie cards AC012 & AC013

I just can't stop making these little girl cards. They are sooo cute and a dream to colour with any medium. Whenever I want to relax I reach for my prismas or distress inks and start colouring. For this reason I have a box full of stamped images which is quite handy. Mind you, since I started learning quilling its fast becoming my No. 2 relaxation - there's something about rolling those strips of paper (I know its sad isn't it? ;-)  Coming soon Quilled Cards! You must check out the quillers (is that the right word?) on the sidebar - they produce some amazing work and are a true inspiration.

Top image is by Mo's Digital Pencil Too and the other is a Sugar Nellie stamp. Thanks for looking.

                                                            AC012 Size: 14.4 x 14.4cm

                                                       AC013 Size: 13.5 x 13.5cm

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I should start quilling too to calm my nerves?? LoL! So many things I want to learn, yet I have soo little time :(

    Love those 2 cards, the colours are really soft and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirl, same here, too many things waiting to be tried but can never seem to find the time, sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the cards shown in your blog, Shanti!
    Now I just have to drop hints to hubby and sons - to go get some - and send them ALL to ME! lol!
    Just tell me when your Christmas cards will be out! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Thelma, get me hubby's email (lol)! Seriously, thanks for leaving comments, much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails