What you need to know

Friday 16 July 2010

Baby Jumpers

I've been busy today trying out these cute knitting patterns. Its so easy and fast. To be honest I've had the patterns for ages but never got round to it. At the time it was all the rage, so many cardmakers were making them! Although its a small thing, I feel a sense of achievement.  I've been collecting loads of projects both on paper and saved on my pc for some time. Always wondered if I will ever get to do them. When I was working full time it was tough balancing time for everything that needed to be done. Now that I've a bit more time, I'm gradually going through my 'To Try" file. So anyways, here are the 2 cards, thanks for looking. If you want to try them as well, instructions are below.


                                                      NB002, Size 13.5x 13.5cm

                                                           NB003, Size 13.5 x 13.5cm

Jumper pattern - Cast on 9 stitches. 1st row k2, p1 to end. 2nd row k2, p1, k1, p1, k1, p1, k2; 3rd row Purl; 4th row Knit; 5th row Purl; 6th row Knit; 7th row Purl; 8th row Knit into 1st stitch and cast on 4 sts. Knit to end (13 sts); 9th row Knit into 1st stitch and cast on 4 sts. Purl to end (17 sts); 10th row Knit, 11 row Purl 8 slip next 9 sts onto one cocktail stick. Slip the rest of the stitches onto the 2nd cocktail stick. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. aiiih!! so cute la ally! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are! Thanks As xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea!!! I'm gonna have to steal this (when I learn how to knit..LOL). Sooo very cute...I really have to bookmark this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No probs Shirl, thanks for your comment. Hey, learn knitting, seems its the 'in' thing in Hollywood! (or so they said a few months ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these have got to be your best yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails