What you need to know

Friday 18 June 2010

Black and white AC008

Black and white theme this time with a stamp that I've had for ages (but unused!). Remember how gorgeous Audrey Hepburn was in Breakfast at Tiffanys? One of the 'bestest' movies ever. The background of glittered circles reminds me of Christmas baubles. I thought this could be for guys or girls. For guys I am thinking I will have an insert with the words '...wanna buy a nice girl a drink' or '...heard its your birthday today'. Haven't decided what to do for girls. What do you think? Another square card (love them) size 14 x 14cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, much appreciated! If you would like to know when I post, please take a minute to subscribe to my blog (see sidebar on right). Thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails